Pinterest

Monday, August 22, 2016

Meet Laya & our Local news appearance!



We recently uploaded a Meet Laya video to YouTube. At the beginning of the video is a recording of her singing "Families can be together Forever." She sang that at my sister Ashley's wedding and I'm so glad we recorded it. She was only just turning 6 years old at the time.

Laya was super cute about doing the video, she picked out her outfit herself and told me exactly how she wanted her hair. The night before she asked me to write down the questions I planned to ask her, so she could plan out her answers. Then she spent a long time writing down all about GM1. I only kept a portion of what she had to say :) I had no idea what she was going to say until we filmed it. So much fun!




Also, we were on the Local News! It was a great experience. I think it helped get the message out to more people, which is fantastic. About a month ago I sent the Sweet Angels video in a Facebook message to Barbara Grijalva. Luckily she responded! She watched the video and said that she would love to do the story. She just had to work for a slot and get her superiors on board. They were so gracious about the whole thing. Here is the link to the story.  Tucson News Now Story

No comments:

Post a Comment