There is hope and still many good people in this world! These two organizations reminded me of that:
Make a Wish foundation
- Wonderful Organization
- Provided everything we needed plus more
- Listened to everything we said to provide the best experience for Eli possible
- Respectful and great volunteers to work with
- Good name and standing, Eli was treated like a superstar wherever he went being the "wish child"
Us with Brandon, a volunteer from Make a Wish who helped get everything set up!
Give Kids the World Village
- Fun, magical place
- Wonderful volunteers everywhere to give whatever was needed, they anticipated our needs
- Lots of free amenities; ice cream, food, rides, games, parks, pools, parties and more!
- Presents for the kids each day.
- They celebrate holidays and other fun things each week for kids who may not make it to their next holiday.
- Cute, large Villas provided with everything we needed.
- Gave us tickets to all the major Florida parks and attractions, we didn't have to wait in any long lines, it was amazing!
Give Kids the World